The co-op has bread!
- Organic, sourdough, spelt, gluten free and specialty varieties are available. They are ordered from Shepherd's Bakehouse.
- Bread arrives once a week on Thursday and you can pick it up during shop hours from 9.30am - 7pm.
- Bread needs to be ordered and paid for by 1.30 pm Saturday for pick up the following week (Most people find it is easiest to place their order for the following week on a Thursday when they pick up their loaf).
- You need to be a Thoughtful Foods member to order bread.
- Ask in the shop for current prices - there are no discounts on bread prices.
- When you come to collect the bread, it will have a tag with your name sticking out of it.
- If your bread isn't collected by 7pm on Thursday it will be donated to a worthy cause.
bread types available
For more information on our supplier, Shepherd's Bakehouse
, including the product list above, check out the attachment below.