- About Us
- Fruit & Vegies
- Contact Us
Now that it’s Apple season again, it’s time to spice it up…1 ½ cups of apples, cored, finely chopped and steamed for about 20 minutes.
1. Grease a loaf or cake pan, and preheat oven to 170 C.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, nutmeg and salt in a large bowl.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk oil, sugar, agave, vinegar and apples.
4. Create a well in the middle of the dry ingredients, and pour in the wets. Combine gently stirring with a wooden spoon.
5. When thoroughly mixed, pour into the pan. Scatter sugar over the top and bake for 45-50 minutes, until brown and cooked through.
6. Cool on a wire rack. Should keep 3-4 days in an airtight container, longer if refrigerated or frozen.
7. Best toasted and nibbled with tea :)