Sat, 04/08/2012 - 13:58 — Brianna
Monday 6th August we will be running a Cake Stall in order to raise funds
to pay back our restock debt and promote our wonderful Co-op to the broader
university community, so as to increase membership!
But, to achieve this, we need YOUR HELP! There are three key ways you can
1. We need our members to rally up and get baking! Savoury or Sweet; using
co-op ingredients or whatever you have lying around at home, we would
greatly appreciate any and all contributions!
2. Members often ask if the baked goods need to follow any particular dietary
habit - we hope to provide a mixture of vegetarian, gluten-free, vegan as
well as good ol' fashioned traditional baked products, all we ask is that
you leave us with a complete list of ingredients so that we can accurately
label items for customers.
3. Please deliver the baked goods to the co-op by 9am on Monday 6th or take
them directly to the stall if arriving later - up at the Main Walkway, in
front of the Main Library.
4. We also need members to person the stall. If you're available, even for
1hr between 9-4 on Monday please contact Laksmi.
5. And of course, please bring your friends and your hungry bellies between
10-3 and feast on the delicious goodies!
Thank you as always for supporting our co-op.