They are sugar free but pears add sweetness and I experiment by adding berries, corn and peas (ah ah, sneaking in the veggies) and grated carrot. Use oil instead of the butter to make muffins dairy free although my experience is they can feel a little oily.
- 1 cups of wholemeal flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 bananas
- 2 pears
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup olive oil or 75g butter
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Peel and chop pear
- Mash banana
- Whisk oil/melted butter with eggs
- Combine above ingredients with the cinnamon, flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Spoon into muffin trays/cups and cook at 350f (180C) for 15-20 minutes. This makes about 16 small muffins, so double or triple the ingredients for adult size or more mini muffins. Easy!